• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Grumpy!

MsV

Blue Ring
Registered
Not me, him.

We've had him almost two months, and he's damn funny. He is not shy, preferring to hang out at the front top corner of the tank rather than under a rock (the other day I walked into the room to see him on the back wall of the tank, he noticed me come in and he made his way back to the front) With that said, god forbid you try to interact if he's not in the mood. Just in the last few days he's started to use his siphon more and more to tell the pesky humans to go away, to much amusement from the pesky humans. Note that he doesn't change colour, ink or run away - just showers vigorously and goes back to 'sleep'.

Just now I copped an eyeful for daring to offer him a piece of fresh wild scallop in a stick. He pulled it off the stick, flung it as far across the tank as he could and then siphoned at me. And then went and tried to pull the brittle star off the back wall.

Grumpy!
:roflmao:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back