Groaners, the forum that will NEVER DIE

I'll see that, and raise you a few more song titles. (Some of you may be too young to remember these):

LET'S DO THE SLIME WALK AGAIN from "The Rocky Haliphron Show"
SLIPPIN' AND SLIDIN' by C. Q. Cumber
SPLISH SPLASH, I'M EVADING A BATHYSPHERE by The Empty Space Formerly Known As Architeuthis
RUBBER DUXIE, YOU'RE THE ONE from "Sepiidae Street"
PSYCHROTEUTHIS, QU'EST-CE QUE C'EST? by Talking Tentacleheads

Your turn, gang -- I can't add any Moro-teu-this....

8)

Melbe said:
here is a good one,
When joking around friends, someone may tell a lame joke, and while laughing at the lameness of the joke, for no one actually laughs at lame jokes, you could say,"Quit Octopying my time!"
Get it? Octopi-ing....
Well, it was funny the first time.
Melissa
PS you should really only tell this to ones who know how wild you are about octopuses. :cheers:

....or (as your emoticon aptly illustrates) to ones who are so smashed that they'll laugh at anything.

PS: Good to "sea" ya back online! Here, have a :beer: and a :popcorn: on us....

oooohhhhh....... I reject all but this one:
TaningiaDanae said:
RUBBER DUXIE, YOU'RE THE ONE from "Sepiidae Street"
I added a new smiley just for you!

:tomato:

Must... keep... trying... .... need... more... ideas... for...puns...

Ah well. I give up. It's officianalis -- I can't come up with any new mantlerial. :heee:

tonmo said:
I added a new smiley just for you!

:tomato:

Must... keep... trying... .... need... more... ideas... for...puns...

Ah well. I give up. It's officianalis -- I can't come up with any new mantlerial. :heee:

Eeeeeks! Looks like I've been tomatoed. I'd better get outta here before I end up as Calamari Fra Diavolo. But I forgive your funnel vision, Tony, it was obviously just a fluke.

(BTW, on the topic of STAR WARS: THE ENTEROCTOPUS STRIKES BACK, were you aware that the part of the polite robot was played by Sepia Threepio?)

TaningiaDanae said:
(BTW, on the topic of STAR WARS: THE ENTEROCTOPUS STRIKES BACK, were you aware that the part of the polite robot was played by Sepia Threepio?)

LOL! It's just so bad, it's good! Ah, I love this forum, too. :roflmao:

termite said:
:headphon: Love the groaners!
Come swim with us, Krissie, the water's fine! The more groans, the better. Regular contributors are rewarded with an extra bucket of krill at feeding time, plus the opportunity to verbally dunk Steve O'Shea in our infamous Jacuzzi filled with angry Humboldt squid. Beer is highly recommended for full appreciation of this thread, though caffeine, junk food, and/or severe insomnia are equally effective and may be substituted. Prop up your eyelids.... grab a cuppa, a brewski, and some nachos.... and enjoy!

Tani
Lord High Pain-in-the-Fluke, AARGGGHHH
(Association of Alan Rickman Groupies for Groaners Glorifying Haliphrons, Helicocranchia, and Histioteuthidae)

Oh really? :roflmao:
There seems to be a growing chapter of Tonmoer's down here in NZ ... perhaps I'd best be careful.

Oh yeah? Well, betcha don't know who has ten arms and used to hang out with Tom Cruise....
Nicole Squidman!

Of course, it could've been worse, like who has ten arms and used to hang out with Mesonychodonna....
Sean Pen. Get it? Madonna? Penn? I know, that really stINKs.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back