Groaners, the forum that will NEVER DIE

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Adam Eli.
Adam Eli who?
A damn mealy-mouthed interloper who thinks he can outpun me.

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Clem.
Clem who?
Clemency is danae'd to those who provoke the wrath of Taningia!

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Anarchy.
Anarchy who?
An Architeuthis just ate Clem 'cause he messed with me!

:mrgreen:
Touché!

who was pulling rank? i just couldnt think of any other way to describ clem... (not one of my wittiest days) if anyone, it was a playful jab at tani...

tiki web hook
the anagrammatical denizen of the lower half of the message board

Taningia danae walks into a bar. The music stops, all the patrons stare, and the bartender growls, "We don't serve your kind in here." Stunned, Taningia slinks out the door.

She walks into another bar. Again, the music stops, the patrons glare, and the bartender barks, "We don't serve your kind in here." Taningia walks out, head held high but with cheeks burning.

Finally, she comes to a bar that appears to be mixed. She walks through the door. The DJ scratches the record to a stop, the patrons recoil and the bartender, baseball-bat in hand, quietly says, "Sorry, but we don't serve your kind in here."

Humiliated, and sick of humiliation, Taningia pulls herself up to her full height, flashes her photophores and bellows:

"Does EVERYONE know I'm a cannibal?"

No more yarnin', no more yarnin',
No more YAARRNIN Clem & Tan,

You are louts and bound together
Calamari, Clem & Tan

I'll be here all week! :jester:

(edited... nay, improved, @ 11:22pm :smile: )

Tintenfisch said:
it's been a while since anyone tanigled with her :wink:

maybe... im still trying to decide on why there havent been any tani movie titles lately :popcorn: ...either i am to much competition, or (more likely) its just another instance where one of my posts is the nail in the coffin for a thread.... hmmmmmmm :?

WK,

I have no quarrel with you. Taningia's loaded for bear, and possibly a little backed up. Don't want you getting caught in the middle.

Yours truly,

Mere Clem

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back