Groaners, the forum that will NEVER DIE

yeah well in all fairness, that was taken soon after my surgery, and my pain medication had worn off..... that look is a calmed down version of "get him off my head before i yank your hectocotylus off" the species itself is easily dealt with (O. whatabiglush).... as my avatar demostrates :smile:

WhiteKiboko said:
that look is a calmed down version of "get him off my head before i yank your hectocotylus off" the species itself is easily dealt with (O. whatabiglush).... as my avatar demostrates :smile:

:roflmao: O. whatabiglush -- love it! Just think, if you learn ventriloquism, you can walk into a bar that way, and when the bartender asks what you'd like, you can make Acid say, "I'd like you to get this human off my legs."

(Yeah, I know, that wasn't even funny in the original version with a duck.... )

8) The Tanster

Any of you young whippersnappers remember these?

MARX BROTHERS MOVIES:

DUX SOUP
SEAHORSE FEATHERS
OCTONUTS (featuring the song "Hooray for Captain Squidling")
A NIGHT AT THE OCTOPERA
A RAY AT THE DACES (really obscure one -- look up "dace"!)

LAUREL AND HARDY MOVIES:

ANOTHER FINE MESONYCHOTEUTHIS
BABES IN TEUTHLAND
FLYING DOSIDICUSES

W.C. FIELDS MOVIES:

NEVER GIVE A SUCKER AN EVEN BEAK (a natural!)
THE BANK DUX
MY SQUIDDLE CHICKADEE

PETER SELLERS MOVIES:

THE INK PANTHER
THE MOROTEUTHIS THAT ROARED
I LOVE YOU, ALICE B. TEUTHIS
AFTER THE DUX
LOLIGOLITA
DR. STRANGELEGS
WHAT'S NEW, OCTOPUSSYCAT?

TaningiaDanae said:
Any of you young whippersnappers remember these?

hey you crazy dame, :smile: some of us young cats still know history.... 8) how about a little sinatra?

Devilfish at 4 o clock
Robusta and the 7 hoods
Opalescens' Ten
The Moroteuthis Candidate
A Humboldt in the Head
The Joubini is Wild
The Squid with the Golden Arms
Johnny Conispadiceus
Young at Hearts
Guys and Dolfeini
High Scolopes
From Here to Infernalis
It Happened in R'lyeh
Archis Away

"That's why the Archi is a tramp" :glass:

WhiteKiboko said:
hey you crazy dame, :smile: some of us young cats still know history.... 8) how about a little sinatra?

Oh yeah? You don't scare me, Big Guy! Let's hear your Bogey parodies -- and you can't use CALAMARIBLANCA 'cause I just did. Nyaaaah nyah-nyah nyaaaah nyaaaah! :P

And BTW, are you familiar with Dean Martin's tribute to predatory eels -- "That's A Moray"?

The Crazy Dame and Her Rectangular Friend
(Hey Tony, when ya gonna get a Spongebob smiley?)

thats pretty good....unfortunately i couldnt think of anything right off for that one....i think i also mangled sahara, and was stumped for african queen, but heres my list for Bogey:

The Haliphron They Fall
We're No Angolensis
Beat the Devilfish
Bathypolypus Circus
The Loliolus Lottery
The Left Hand of Gonatus
The Calliteuthis Mutiny
The Treasure of the Sieboldi's Madre
Key Loligo
Sagittatus
To Have and Have Nototodarus
The Maltese Fabricii
Brother Ornithoteuthis
Todarodes Against the World
Big Cirroctopus Blues

yeah, i think "That's a Moray" has been mentioned before in this thread... if we ever do whip up a Tonmo Cd, ill be glad to belt out "The Archi is a Tramp".... movie titles are easy its song lyrics are the hard ones for me...

Ye Scurvy....oh ummmm orphans, yeah orphans...

Tony, You really shouldnt encourage Tani with the sponge.... maybe this is another of my crackpot ideas, but dont you think pirates would be scarier/cooler if they walked around with an octo on their shoulder instead of a parrot?

Knock-knock.
Who's there?
Mesonychoteuthis.
Mesonycoteuthis who?
Me Sony Co. tooth is dead, hae ye got a wee battery fer it?

:heee:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back