Greetings from...

Hi Mary Ellen,

I'm also in NJ, and new to the group. As I read posts and learn from the articles and videos on the site, my hope increases that I, too, might feel confident (and competent) enough one day reasonably soon to keep an octopus. :octorun:

I've been yearning to live with a cephalopod since at least '87, when I read a great article on them in Tropical Fish Hobbyist. Included in the article were amusing anecdotes on how the author played with his little Houdini, and how he eventually closed every escape hatch. My colleagues laughed at my delight, and so started my education...one had taken her degree in cephalopods, one in ichthys, another in marine bio, herps, birds.... The motherlode of knowledge for a mere editorial assistant. Heaven on Earth. I have no doubt that I'll meet my octopus soon, though everyone says "Hexagon is the Bestagon."

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back