Gramadella piveteaui pics

I'm not sure if I should post this under the old topic from a month or so ago, or a new one as I have done here.....

Sorry guys.....this took longer than I thought, but here are the pics of the Gramadella.......I have better larger ones, but these ones are pretty good nonetheless. Both eyes are visible, as is the tentacle preservation. This is probably one of the rarest things I have ever owned.....kinda scary considering some of the stuff I have had.

Earliest known squid...apparantly. I sure would like to find an institution interested in this rather than a private collector.....

size is about 6-7cm.

WOW. Thanks for posting these pics!

Why are you interested in selling? And how did you get access to such a piece? Do you know how old it is?

squid

Hi

the animal is about 160 million years old. I sell fossils for a living. This is one of those things that I would just rather sell to a museum than a private collector.....

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back