Graeme Walla Dissertation

congratulations :cheers: :grad:

the only drawback to this excellent work is that it raises a lot of fascinating questions that no one knows the answers to (yet?).

We need a time machine. And a submersible with a special ceph-locating sonar device and night vision. And a cephalopod genome project. And preserved soft body parts.

But I guess I'll settle for a cup of coffee and a closer read of your thesis!

Aww shucks!:oops:

Thanks guys, this is much appreciated. Espciecially Tony, who had to put up with re-typing it for the site and everything. I can't even begin to express my gratitude, this is totally awesome. I really have to say again though, a really big thanks to all you guys here, who were awesome support from the offset. Really. And now this, you guys rule!:cool2: hard to believe it's been over a year now.

Magic stuff Graeme! Thanks for contributing this to the site. Now you have to work on the functional role of the protective membrane either side the sucker/hook rows (sorry to throw more work your way)! You'll see development of this differs considerably between those species with hooks on the arms and with tentacles, without tentacles, and those without hooks on the arms. There's an untold story here.

Steve O'Shea;97552 said:
Now you have to work on the functional role of the protective membrane either side the sucker/hook rows (sorry to throw more work your way)! You'll see development of this differs considerably between those species with hooks on the arms and with tentacles, without tentacles, and those without hooks on the arms. There's an untold story here.

Ahhhh?????????:eek2::cry:

Congratulations, Graeme! Thank you for the fascinating reading, in terms understandable by a layperson. This is the only dissertation I know containing a Cthulhu reference in the first paragraph of the introduction!

Melissa;97667 said:
Congratulations, Graeme! Thank you for the fascinating reading, in terms understandable by a layperson. This is the only dissertation I know containing Cthulhu reference in the first paragraph of the introduction!

You've conjured an image of the dusty stacks of Miskatonic's library basement archives, where every dissertation meets that requirement... :cthulhu:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back