Grad Student New to Tonmo

Fcwham

Hatchling
Registered
Hi all, I just wanted to introduce myself since I have been reading these forums for some time now.

I am a first year Masters student at the College of Charleston. My research interest are Aquaculture, Genomics and Molecular Ecology, in particular, oligo arrays for ecosystem diagnostics. please feel free to contact me if you share these interests I simply love what I do and I'm always happy to talk about it. I'm also glad that so many of you share my passion for Marine Biology.

I have been keeping reef aquariums for just under 8 years and I'm looking forward to becoming a ceph aquarist and or researcher soon. I have a 50 gallon full of live rock that is ready to go as soon as Sepia bandensis or a small octo becomes available. I am particularly interested in breeding S. bandensis but they seem hard to acquirer.

Anyways thanks and I look forward to contributing to the community soon.

:welcome: to TONMO!

Bandensis do show up from time to time, keep an eye on the "cuttlefish availability" thread...

Ha! I do have one of those shirts, It is cool that our lab logo is an octo I'll have to take a photo of it and use it as my pic on here. thanks for the welcomes.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back