• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

GPO Health Issue

It's supposed to be a thousand gallons, but that false back wall takes away a lot from it. I want to say it's about 4' tall x 5-6' long x 3-4' back. When I went in I remodled the rocks and anemones so that the octopus would have some space to walk on the bottom on the front of the tank, but like I said before, I cannot keep the anemones from 'walking'.

Perhaps alternates to anemones might be suggested. Most starfish are publicly attractive and octo safe, gorgonians and sponges likewise. Avoid even mentioning any kind of polyps because even thougth they are stationary, they spread and only a few have mild enough stings not to be considered a problem. Mushrooms and leathers are another choice that can provide color and an otherworldly appearance without causing harm.

Here is a brighter view of the exhibit.

Attachments

• conv_298446.jpg
    conv_298446.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 111

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back