Got my new Briareus!

See if he will climb into a jar or net? I always kept them in the bag and once acclimated in the bucket, poured out most of the water from the bag, put the bag in the tank and let them come out at their leisure.

He'll come out of the bucket when he's ready, then grab out the bucket so it doesn't become a den if you don't what it in there. It won't take long for the tank to become more interesting. Give him lower lighting for this first night to help him settle in!

Just got him into the tank now after wrestling with him for a while. Im going away for the weekend so ill get some pics up when i get back and theres plenty of hermits and snails if it gets hungry

Thanks! I think im stuck between matsuflex (a funny name of some guy on the show tool academy) just because my friend and i thought it was funny,flex for short, or neptune. Not the best names I know but its all I got haha.

What one do you guys, and girls, think I should go with!

I just got back from vaccacion and it still hasent gone down yet from what I can tell or made a den yet. Is this a problem? the only thing that I have is frozen silversides untill I go out tommorow. Should I try feeding him some?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back