• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

good news

hey guys i juz got a new pygmy octo about lets see....2 inches or so. it is temporarilly in my 10g tank till my 65g comes...but i think it is missing one leg...haha thanx for all ur support........ :biggrin2: :smile: :frown: :o :shock: :P :x :lol: :? :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :idea: :?: :!: :wink: :mrgreen: :rainbow: :bugout: :yinyang: :madsci: :goofysca: :bonk: :notworth: :cyclops: :grad: :heee: :talker: :sleeping: :jester:

It's nice that you have a pygmy octopus. However, there's a bit of a problem here. You can't just put your octo into the larger tank when it arrives. You need to set up and cycle the tank. This takes time - maybe even three months.

Please do some more reading (press on the Ceph Care buttons) and look at the articles.

Nancy

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back