Good Heaven's!!! A new 20,000 leagues Under the Sea?

most definitely is dark.... wins points for that..... why is it that scifi airs everythingy in the UK 2-3 weeks before US, let alone other places.....

katie sackhoff playing a fallible starbuck and tricia helfer definitely win me over..... if you want to stretch things i guess you could say the cyclon base star are almost nautilusish when they launch a wad of raider.... of course thats a heck of a stretch....

Phil said:
Stick with it, it is very character driven and is very dark with some some very interesting twists and turns...and the end...... OMG!!!!!! Yes, you will see more of the metal cylons and they are very well animated. Can't wait for Season 2 which has just been approved.

Pity the new B5 movie has been cancelled. :-(

The new metal cylons are bada$$. I was five when I used to watch Galactica with my parents and we loved the original (though I will admit to being a bit spooked by the original Cylons).

B5 was brilliant. So sad to hear about that movie...

Sorry to interrupt the "Battlestar" talk, I thought this nice French Absolut ad might not have been seen yet. "Absolut 20,000 Leagues" is an official French advert for the premium vodka, tied-in with a bar in Marseille (address below the title).

Yours truly, despite being a traitor,

Baltar

Attachments

• conv_287729.jpg
    conv_287729.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 66
I feel stupid, slightly because I didn't even know there was a remake, (even if it is bad) and partly because my life is spent watching Kirk and Picard travel the galaxy. (So friends think I'm really wierd... a ceph-enthusiest AND a trekky - oh well) Yeah, hmmm. now I want to see it just so I can witness the horridness, by the way, played the game, amusingly fun!

That version of 20,000 Leagues is a made for TV movie from '97.

The funny thing is that there were two 20,000 Leagues made for TV released that year. One was this one you discussed with Ben Cross as a sissy little Nemo. The second had Michael Caine as Nemo and Patrick Dempsey as a 20-something Arronax.

They are both pretty painful.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back