Good-bye from Zyan

I just wanted to say 'so long' to everybody. I know that some of my octopuses are still out there. I appreciated all the input and dialogues over the past year. I'm off to Oregon State University in 2 days. Raising the bimacs was truly amazing and I'll never forget the experience. My dad will hopefully be able to raise the next generation. At least 2 of the females are brooding clutches of eggs. I have 20 left - 13 months old. I'll see you guys and gals on the flip side...my dad will be logging on soon. Again, thank you very much- love and peace- Zyan

Zyan,
:goodbye:They DO have internet in Oregon you know ...

Thanks for sharing your experience in all ways! I hope your dad will introduce himself soon and get hooked on reporting in on the tank bred group

Nice to hear from you, Zyan, and thanks for all the bimacs you provided for our members - and also for the TFH article last spring. I'm sure you'll do well at Oregon State.

So, as the others have mentioned, you don't have to really leave us. Do check in from time to time and see how we're doing!

Nancy

if youre going into marine biology in college it just means that you dont have to pay for the tanks and setups anymore... the school will pay for them!

Zyan, you're such a smart kid that I don't think you need "luck" in college (sorry, Cuttlegirl :wink:), but we do wish you all the best. I hope college is everything you want it to be, that your professors are all gems, that the food is good, and that your roommate isn't a jerk! Keep in touch.
Sharon

sorseress;101459 said:
Zyan, you're such a smart kid that I don't think you need "luck" in college (sorry, Cuttlegirl :wink:), but we do wish you all the best. I hope college is everything you want it to be, that your professors are all gems, that the food is good, and that your roommate isn't a jerk! Keep in touch.
Sharon

I have to agree with Sorceress, you will do fine academically (except maybe Organic Chemistry... I don't know of too many people who have enjoyed that course :roll:).
I was sending you luck for living away from home, in a different climate than sunny California and having to live with a roommate...

yeah, right Sharon - We need a pipe dream smilie. Don't worry Zyan, you will live through it.

Luck of the draw will be as it is. The biggest thing is that you take advantage of what is offerred, you only get to do this once (unless you are Kat or Jean then you just do it forever :sagrin:)

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back