Giant Squid Quiz

:-/

That quiz is crap. Weaselly and vague. And the WWII squid attack myth? I hope its inclusion in the quiz doesn't portend its inclusion in the forthcoming TV special.

Clem

You would do much better if you read my note about reading the THIRD choice. SOME of the questions are, indeed, iffy but not reading the third choice carefully was my definite downfall toward a decent score (12/20).

yeah, me too! Although the ones with total weights and lengths are always a guess, because who knows what the maximum weight is??

We are all trying very hard to discredit this quiz.... :lol:

That's because we all KNOW we should knock it out at 100%, especially after the first 5 or so "normal" questions ... :sagrin: I had to go look up the WWII attack (after the test) and was totally embarrassed with the "where did they bury the survivors" type question ('cause I missed it and smacked my head afterwards :oops:)

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back