Giant Squid Caught On Video

I hope it is something good on-line as I don't get the Discovery channel and will be hosting a birthday party that day so I am not sure my family with DVR's will capture it for me to view the next weekend. I can make everyone watch if it is on-line during the birthday :sagrin:

Forgive me if this has been mentioned somewhere already, but will there be somewhere to see this online when it premiers? I don't have Disc. Channel but this sounds awesome... really wanna see :shock:

Damien, the bait was, as usual, a fresh/recently dead Thysanoteuthis specimen. If you trawl the internet for ancient pics of Architeuthis at the surface, from officially before the first pictures by Ku, you'll find one or two containing "large unidentified squid" feasting on a Thysanoteuthis lure, apparently an "ancient japanese tradition" :wink: Clem knows...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back