Getting To Know Me

CaptFish

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Darn! I was really looking forward to seeing another Bimac.

sick0004.gif

Oh no!! That is really sad news. :sad:
I was heart broken too, just last week I lost a dwarf. I hope your son gets you another one soon. In the mean time I feel your pain, I am waiting for another one too. Well keeping my :fingerscrossed: for both of us. I hate the waiting. :hmm:

ChrisMohrSr

Cuttlefish
Registered
Lmecher;152239 said:
Oh no!! That is really sad news. :sad:
I was heart broken too, just last week I lost a dwarf. I hope your son gets you another one soon. In the mean time I feel your pain, I am waiting for another one too. Well keeping my :fingerscrossed: for both of us. I hate the waiting. :hmm:

Yes, I am surprised at how sad this has made me. I didn't have time to get to know the little one, but it still was as if I lost someone close to me.
My son said we will try again soon. The only hard part is that I live about fifty miles away from my son and it is not easy for him to get out here to the boondocks very often.

I want to sincerely thank all of you for your interest and compassion. I will be posting further developments.

:old:

ChrisMohrSr

Cuttlefish
Registered
Still Waiting For Another Baby Bimac

:old::old::old:Hello to all who joined me in my anticipation of receiving a baby bimac my son was to get for me on one of his fishing sojourns. You will recall that it died the day after I received it. I have been waiting ever since for him to get me another, but he has found it too difficult to obtain one and get it out to me.

If anyone is reading this, let me say that I have not given up and as soon as he does get me one I shall post pictures as soon as possible.:old::old::old:

I have been hoping you'd get a replacment, good to hear you are still hanging in there. Looking at an empty tank can be depressing. I am staying tuned...hope your wait is not too long. Thank you for the update!

ChrisMohrSr

Cuttlefish
Registered
Lmecher;157813 said:
I have been hoping you'd get a replacment, good to hear you are still hanging in there. Looking at an empty tank can be depressing. I am staying tuned...hope your wait is not too long. Thank you for the update!

Thank you. I really do appeciate your interest. I think I'll post once a week with updates now that I know some of you are still interested.

Hi Chris, I just found and read thru your thread. I really enjoyed all the info. I was sad to read that you lost your baby and look forward to your continued post and your next bimac! Thanks for sharing! I'll be staying tuned in!

Latest Posts