• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

GETTIN NEW TANK

buy it yourself, like i did, that way when the thing overflows or has major trouble while youre on a vacation they cant threaten to sell it.

--RISE AND FALL-- by your own hands my friend.

I remember one time, my dad (who doesn't care for cold blooded animals much) came in yelling at me for getting the gravel out front dirty with my tank water after a water change...parents are odd creatures.

I remember one time, my dad (who doesn't care for cold blooded animals much) came in yelling at me for letting a Nile Monitor escape out of its tank and it was about five feet long sitting on the window ledge watching the birds in the hedge outside... one time he got bitten by a Bosc while helping me out!

LOL

Aaron, if your mother promised to get you a tank on the day you posted that was only 8 days ago, your tank really hasnit had much time to cycle through yet.

Are you sure that the ammonia and nitrate/nitrite levels will be stable???

Good luck with the octo though, you got a name yet??

Don't forget to fill in your tank database on the OCTO DB!!

~Andy

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back