Game finding site

logan9a

Pygmy Octopus
Registered
Put up at the request of a buddy of mine:

I wanted to tell you a little about my new RPG Group Finder site to find game groups to join in your local area. It’s totally free. It’s newer and getting very good traffic and reviews. The word is starting to spread.

Finding a role-playing group in your local area used to be a daunting task but not anymore! We help connect players with new or existing role-playing game groups in your local area. We currently have USA and Canada in our database. More locations are in the works.

RPG Game Find – Helping gamers connect one game at a time!

This site focuses on all types of role-playing (RPG) games, rpg/fantasy card games, RPG board games, and miniature games!

If you have an existing RPG game group or starting a new role-playing game and need players, just submit a game listing in your local area.

I created this site to help players connect with game groups in their local area and for game masters to find more players. The site is totally free.

I have been an avid role-player for many years and it’s really been hit or miss trying to find a game I could join in my area. I did everything I could, visited the local game shops, joined groups, etc. I missed a lot more than I hit when looking for a game and I knew there had to be a better way. So I created this site.

A site like this would have saved me a lot of time looking for a game back then. Personally I think more people would play games if they could actually find them.

The website officially launched 5-1-09 so it's newer and I’ve been heavily promoting it. I have ramped up my campaigns nationwide to drive traffic to the site.

The site will only be as good as the people that use it so if you have a game and need more players or starting a new game, go ahead and post a game. It will encourage others to use this as the main hub for connecting gamers together.

Reasons you might want use RPG Game Find

1. Easy to post your game
2. Free of charge
3. Easy to find games by zip code or browsing, it has sections to easily see your state
4. No signup or registration required
5. Game postings are no more than 3 months old so you always get current games
6. Post as many ads as you want
7. Site includes Role-play games, board games, miniatures, and fantasy card games.
8. Access to forums to make suggestions or give feedback
9. New Games looking for players are being added daily
10. We actively market and spread the word about the site
11. Has a RSS feed
12. We work with local gaming groups, game shops, publishers, conventions and other related websites to promote the gaming community

Check it out and enjoy!

RPG Game Find – Helping gamers connect one game at a time!

This is a bit off-topic, but I'll leave it, since I know it's intended as a resource for Call of Cthulhu gamers and such. You might want to make it a bit more explicitly related to the Cthulhu Mythos when posting in the future-- I remember some of your posts were almost mistaken for spam at some point... I wouldn't want you to accidentally get treated as a spammer.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back