• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Freshwater cephs? I don't know...

OOOOhhhh, I love mountain haggis. You do have to get past the initial smell, though.

Jean;113974 said:
Darn......now I have to let out a well guarded trade sehkret...... The OR farms are in high country river pools, in the Southern Alps of NZ....right next door to Edoras and Gondor :roll::silenced::silenced::silenced:

They are also found in North Ithilien on the river Anduin.

cthulhu77;114089 said:
OOOOhhhh, I love mountain haggis. You do have to get past the initial smell, though.

If you get them young enough you can train them to roll in eau d'whiskey MUCH better than undiluted mountain haggis pong.

dreadhead said:
They are also found in North Ithilien on the river Anduin.

yes but they're top sehkret government owned farms. I suspect they may be genetically modifying the OR there, it's hard to get past the Uruk hai to find out though.....now there's a bad smell!

J

this is no joke!!!

i read an article on octopuses drifting in from the ocean to freshwater rivers and lakes. scientists have studied this behaviour and have found that some octopus species have adapted to freshwater!!!

dead serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bugout:

Date Schmate!

Its true. The freshwater ceph, O. neildiamondanus, has been known for years, but saltwater snobs want to stop any research into this animal for fear of fear itself.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back