Freshwater cephs? I don't know...

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Why not? Snails live in freshwater...of course, so do bass and pike. But not orange roughy.

Jean

Colossal Squid
Registered
cthulhu77;113970 said:
Why not? Snails live in freshwater...of course, so do bass and pike. But not orange roughy.

Darn......now I have to let out a well guarded trade sehkret...... The OR farms are in high country river pools, in the Southern Alps of NZ....right next door to Edoras and Gondor :roll::silenced::silenced::silenced:

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Yes, I have heard that they use hobbits with webbed feet to harvest them. One of them even found a ring!

Jean

Colossal Squid
Registered
cthulhu77;113999 said:
Yes, I have heard that they use hobbits with webbed feet to harvest them. One of them even found a ring!

Yep gotta be real careful though they have guard squids called "watchers"

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
OOOOhhhh, I love mountain haggis. You do have to get past the initial smell, though.

Jean;113974 said:
Darn......now I have to let out a well guarded trade sehkret...... The OR farms are in high country river pools, in the Southern Alps of NZ....right next door to Edoras and Gondor :roll::silenced::silenced::silenced:

They are also found in North Ithilien on the river Anduin.

Jean

Colossal Squid
Registered
cthulhu77;114089 said:
OOOOhhhh, I love mountain haggis. You do have to get past the initial smell, though.

If you get them young enough you can train them to roll in eau d'whiskey MUCH better than undiluted mountain haggis pong.

dreadhead said:
They are also found in North Ithilien on the river Anduin.

yes but they're top sehkret government owned farms. I suspect they may be genetically modifying the OR there, it's hard to get past the Uruk hai to find out though.....now there's a bad smell!

J

Latest Posts