Forum Upgrade in 3...2...1...

I've made some changes to the front page -- it's now three columns, allowing better placement for important content and additional real estate for future additions (such as the Tank Owner Database, if I can figure that out... spent hours on it yesterday... it's a bear :hmm:...

Morning Tony!

Couple issues....When I log out I have to log out twice to have my user name disapear....Uploaded one pic and now I am getting a message I don't have permission in both supporters and Journals and Photos...Also, I had a hard time locating Journals & Photos if there is not a current post....

Other than these, looks good! Lots of info!!!!

:smile:

corw314 said:
Morning Tony!

Couple issues....When I log out I have to log out twice to have my user name disapear....Uploaded one pic and now I am getting a message I don't have permission in both supporters and Journals and Photos...Also, I had a hard time locating Journals & Photos if there is not a current post....

Other than these, looks good! Lots of info!!!!

:smile:
Thanks for the input! I will look into each of these in the coming days...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back