[FOR SALE] Hand-made squid toys

krin

GPO
Registered
Ladies, gentleman, children and squid-fanciers,

PINK K DESIGNS (ie.me)

Presents my new hand-made felt squid toy range!

They can be made in any colour (depending on what colour felt my felt supplying store holds at the time), single colour or multicoloured. Eyes are child safe and they are stuffed with clean,safe artifical stuffing.

The toys are 36cm long, and 19cm around the head.

They will cost about 20 of your currency unit and about 10 currency unti for postage and packaging. I'm trying to get together some currency for my trip in October!

For further information, please email [email protected]

Cheers, KRin

Very cool ! I will have to run it by the wife when she awakes...hey, do you take paypal yet? I started selling stuff on the net using that as a medium, and it has done quite well for me ! (and it was all Tony's idea !)
Greg

I'm glad somebody appreciates it (especially since you're even more of a somebody than most, Melissa).

Does PINK K DESIGNS currently produce anything else of similar coolness, KRin?

cthulhu77 said:
Very cool ! I will have to run it by the wife when she awakes...hey, do you take paypal yet? I started selling stuff on the net using that as a medium, and it has done quite well for me ! (and it was all Tony's idea !)
Greg

I have no experience at all with PayPal! I pay my Tomno membership with it and thats all. This is the first thing I have ever sold on the net. Does PayPal cost?

KRin

Other stuff

um... said:
I'm glad somebody appreciates it (especially since you're even more of a somebody than most, Melissa).

Does PINK K DESIGNS currently produce anything else of similar coolness, KRin?

All I am doing at present is some little felt teddy bears and the squids. I did do some character bears in felt but I haven't had the time. I do the odd fanzine now and again.

KRin

PayPal account

krin said:
cthulhu77 said:
Greg

I have no experience at all with PayPal! I pay my Tomno membership with it and thats all. This is the first thing I have ever sold on the net. Does PayPal cost?

KRin

Okay, I can access my Pay Pal account from work so will be able to use it. So folks, send your orders in now and I'll do my best to fill them as soon as possible.

KRin

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back