• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

[FOR SALE] Hand-made squid toys

krin

GPO
Registered
Joined
Dec 16, 2002
Messages
174
Ladies, gentleman, children and squid-fanciers,

PINK K DESIGNS (ie.me)

Presents my new hand-made felt squid toy range!

They can be made in any colour (depending on what colour felt my felt supplying store holds at the time), single colour or multicoloured. Eyes are child safe and they are stuffed with clean,safe artifical stuffing.

The toys are 36cm long, and 19cm around the head.

They will cost about 20 of your currency unit and about 10 currency unti for postage and packaging. I'm trying to get together some currency for my trip in October!

For further information, please email [email protected]

Cheers, KRin
 

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Joined
Mar 15, 2003
Messages
6,638
Very cool ! I will have to run it by the wife when she awakes...hey, do you take paypal yet? I started selling stuff on the net using that as a medium, and it has done quite well for me ! (and it was all Tony's idea !)
Greg
 

um...

Architeuthis
Registered
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
1,968
I'm glad somebody appreciates it (especially since you're even more of a somebody than most, Melissa).

Does PINK K DESIGNS currently produce anything else of similar coolness, KRin?
 

krin

GPO
Registered
Joined
Dec 16, 2002
Messages
174
cthulhu77 said:
Very cool ! I will have to run it by the wife when she awakes...hey, do you take paypal yet? I started selling stuff on the net using that as a medium, and it has done quite well for me ! (and it was all Tony's idea !)
Greg

I have no experience at all with PayPal! I pay my Tomno membership with it and thats all. This is the first thing I have ever sold on the net. Does PayPal cost?

KRin
 

krin

GPO
Registered
Joined
Dec 16, 2002
Messages
174
Other stuff

um... said:
I'm glad somebody appreciates it (especially since you're even more of a somebody than most, Melissa).

Does PINK K DESIGNS currently produce anything else of similar coolness, KRin?

All I am doing at present is some little felt teddy bears and the squids. I did do some character bears in felt but I haven't had the time. I do the odd fanzine now and again.

KRin
 

krin

GPO
Registered
Joined
Dec 16, 2002
Messages
174
PayPal account

krin said:
cthulhu77 said:
Very cool ! I will have to run it by the wife when she awakes...hey, do you take paypal yet? I started selling stuff on the net using that as a medium, and it has done quite well for me ! (and it was all Tony's idea !)
Greg

I have no experience at all with PayPal! I pay my Tomno membership with it and thats all. This is the first thing I have ever sold on the net. Does PayPal cost?

KRin

Okay, I can access my Pay Pal account from work so will be able to use it. So folks, send your orders in now and I'll do my best to fill them as soon as possible.

KRin
 

Forum statistics

Threads
20,890
Messages
206,854
Members
8,473
Latest member
Conor Henry

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak


Top