• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Flamboyants at California Academy of Sciences

Running around like a crazy person today, but here:

40794_1352308251704_1351327790_812202_6680753_n.jpg

Whoo hoo!

Absolutely breath taking photo of the flamboyant inside it's egg. I wish I could take such remarkable photos and videos. Guess I'd need a better camera than my dinky 8.2 mega pixel fujifilm.

There are 5 or 6 with moving embryos and about 50 other eggs at the moment. I am thrilled and terrified to go into work today.

I'm ALWAYS jealous of his job! So very exciting. I know you have wanted to do this for years (who wouldn't but you have put a lot of effort into the idea). Now, if you can get a breeding population and get the Atlanta Aquarium to participate (then I could go and oggle and drop your name about as if I knew what I was talking about :wink:)!!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back