• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Flamboyant!

Hi righyt
Is it still on the go?

I agree with the captive culturing but you'd probably need about 10 young pairs to make a go of it...$$$$$

PS what diameter were the bandensis eggs?

The problem would be getting ten pairs at the same time! and then keeping them all happy!

But it would definitely be easier for everyone if eggs were avalable

4/29/05 the metasepia has died. I was expecting it for a couple of weeks, and since I knew he was old when I got him I am not too depressed.

Funny, have been keeping cuttles of different ages for almost two years now, I am still shocked at just how short their lifespans are.

Thales;43227 said:
Colin - I paid the price you quote for them in your articles.

He is about 1.5 inches long. The males are smaller, so no telling how old he is. However, even if he dies this week he was worth it to me. :biggrin2:

They are very difficult to come by. I am working on getting a female or more, but have little hope. If anyone has any connections I would appreciate it.

Marinebio - a local who has been studying them in the wild says there is what looks to be mating behavior in the video.

Ripping out the and bed in the reef tank today - wish me luck!

RR

Where can i find this article that Colin wrote, Because i would love to know how much they are getting for them out of curiosity?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back