• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Flamboyant Cuttlefish Articles

Omg!
Very nice! Those articles were better than I thought. Im so happy for those flamboyant cuttlefish eggs to hatch since they're so rare.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Those 2 thales put up were nice too, but the second one looked like someone copied and pasted. Or is it the other way around. Sorry I'm still in collage so I am always paranoid with plagiarizing.

Cuddlycuttlefsh;183205 said:
Those 2 thales put up were nice too, but the second one looked like someone copied and pasted. Or is it the other way around. Sorry I'm still in collage so I am always paranoid with plagiarizing.

Same article. :biggrin2:
Sometimes the original hosting site changes the location of the article or goes under and then links are no good and the article inaccessible, so I developed the packedhead site to centralize everything I write that I so it won't vanish from the interwebs.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back