• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Fish from Hell - 1945

Colin

TONMO Supporter
Registered
hi rich...

seems to be a bad link once you click :/

cheers
colin

Thales

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Weird Colin. I tried a couple of browsers. Would you try again and let me know if it still doesn't work?
Mikey did it....
:biggrin2:

Phil

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Oh that was funny. Not exactly a David Attenborough commentary, how things have moved on, thank goodness. The commentators ludicrous enthusiasm and hyperbole reminds me of the narrator in the old Batman TV series.

Still, at least it's given me a new signature!

Colin

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Hah, ok i got it eventually from the main site, dunno why it wouldnt go from your site Rich? No matter, it was a great wee clip from the past and certainly makes me glad to see that things have really moved on.
Amazing how they just 'dealt' with the shark!

Thales

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Colin - would you try it again and let me know if it works? Maybe I was updating something when you tried...
:biggrin2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kezrah

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak