First Time Tank

thanks

I will work on that right away .... i also have this awsome purple urchin ... that i am afraid has to go .... he is about the size of a dime with 1in. spines. Well i will keep in touch

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Is your urchin a pencil urchin with bunt spines, or a very spikey urchin? A pencil urchin is OK.

Nancy

done and done ....

Ok mantis shrip is gone very easy task ..... took the rock he was hiding in and ran it under some tap water and in less than 3 sec he ran out .... urchin is going to a lady tomarrow that has a urchin only tank .... kinda cool!!! so excited.....

wooohoo i am so excited i am all ready ... water params are good skimmer is installed and working .... only question i have left (well that i can think of) is:

I am getting the Otopets kit from Octopets.com and it comes with 200 baby clams ... so i need to set up a tank to keep my feed in what do you suggest ...5g with live sand ? or a bare bottom tank ? ....any suggestions on keeping the clams ....

I am just so excited ...! pics are comming of the tank set up!

Update: Just ordered the lill guy from Octopets ... so i guess i will be opening a thread on the Journals Forum ...Thanks!!!!!

Latest Posts