Finding Nemo 2?

I heard about it in some discussion forum, you think there coming out with part two of finding nemo?
Maybe they might do it on ceph's instead of clown fish, you never know lol. I loved the first, it was very entertaining and funny for all ages mind you. :wink:
What do you guy's and gal's want/expect for pt.2, who liked the first one and why, what was your favorite part of the first one, who was your favorite character?

I loved the movie. :heart: :heart: (Top 10, maybe?)
Because it was clever and staggeringly beautiful.
It was all good.
My favourite character was the whale who swallowed Marlin and Dory.

Any sequel will probably be disappointing. :frown:

Pixar RULES.

:goldfish:

um... said:
I loved the movie. :heart: :heart: (Top 10, maybe?)
Because it was clever and staggeringly beautiful.
It was all good.
My favourite character was the whale who swallowed Marlin and Dory.

Any sequel will probably be disappointing. :frown:

Pixar RULES.

:goldfish:
lol, but why would a sequel be disappointing?
the whale was your favorite character? :? :P
ah well, if I ever make a finding nemo fave character poll thread, I'l be sure to exclude the whale first, j/k, but the whale, come on, there were way more cooler characters. :smile: :lol:

Whaaaat!?

The whale had all the best lines, man! They're all in the LFE channel, though, and you need a really good subwoofer to hear 'em.

:smile:

o.vulgaris said:
lol, but why would a sequel be disappointing?

Because Disney ex Pixar probably means Nemo 2 ex talent. Witness the $equel to Aladdin for an example of the bad things that could happen.

Also see sequels for hunchback of notre dame, lilo and stitch and quite a few others and you'll know what we mean. But Toy Story 2 was pretty good so maybe Finding Nemo 2 will be the same? My favourite character is also Dory, I like the just keep swimming...........................

...I have no doubts of a sequel, disney and pixar have made really good fortune out of this movie, and dsiney, well, the allway's make a sequel for any of the movies they make. :biggrin2:

I just hope they don't make cephs too cute in it. Look at all the poor wild caught clowns that had to fill the tanks of the kids who saw that movie. We've got to keep our octos on the "down low" :lol:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back