"Find the ceph in this photo" game

Where in the World is Carman San Diego

... or Find Diego in the photo (not to hard but in real life he was almost invisible)

Attachments

• conv_298060.jpg
    conv_298060.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 142
Yeah, that looks like a row of suckers to me, and a false eye.

Someone should compile a book from pics like this, like a octo version of wheres Waldo :lol:

Find the 10 little Indians

...with a dot not a feather :wink: (apologies to my friends in the East and my niece but I could not resist)

Today I saw the first signs of life in the eggs, black dots where the eyes are developing. There are 10 identifiable in the photo and a close look at some will show the developing embryo (visible in the photos only, not with the naked eye)

answer on Cassy's thread

Attachments

• conv_298177.jpg
    conv_298177.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 195
Find the Octopus

I know the photo is dark but he was harder to find in real life. The object of the first one is to see the eyes, mantle and gill slit. It took me awhile of staring to realize they were in very clear focus. The second is less a find the ceph than just to show camo, notice the arms and the polyps.

Attachments

• conv_298577.jpg
    conv_298577.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 172
  • conv_298580.jpg
    conv_298580.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 180
The trick with this one is more to locate the features :wink: If you stare at it long enough you will find the eyes and gill slit in good focus but initially, you will likely get it wrong (at least I did).

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back