"Find the ceph in this photo" game

Jean, I think that IS the octopus rock :biggrin2: and what you think is the rock is the octopus but look at the link (click on the words Monty's Journal) to see if I have diagnosed your guess correctly.

No cave in use (it think you are looking at at water spot :oops:). He is pretty much out in the open. Thales, I don't know where the crayon is. The only thing I could call close would be the orange feather duster but that is bottom left. You are in the right area with the middle left though. I really did not think this one was hard. I almost didn't post it because, to me, he shows up pretty clearly once you click on the photo. He is much less evident to the naked eye when he does not want to be seen.

I don't think its that hard either - I just didn't want to put a big old arrow on the photo pointing him out in case others wanted to play!

Canyon not crayon
:oops:
Then I think you actually found the "faux octopus" rock. There are several in this tank complete with "eyes" and suckers :biggrin2: There is a "big old arrow" on his thread linked to in the original post.

CG, that is why I thought it was too easy. With the eyes he does not show up that way but the way my camera enhances colors a little (especially if you direct the focus to one spot) he shows up more in the picture than he does in life. This one has been invisibly in front of us so many times we challenge the other to find him when he decides to merge with the rock. He is especially good at looking like the fuzzy algae that grows near the top of the tank.

Attachments

• conv_297238.jpg
    conv_297238.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 163

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back