• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

"Find the ceph in this photo" game

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
Find one baby Hummelincki

Click here to confirm your find.

Journal forthcoming when she has a name. We have considered Ethyl (in honor of Octane of course) and Serendipity but the jury is still out :tongue:

Attachments

• conv_293205.jpg
    conv_293205.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 180

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
Animal Mother;124715 said:
D, I'm going to have to find out your source when Grover passes on!

Unfortunately, the consideration for naming her Serendipity is the manner of acquisition. I will post the story sometime tonight, assuming a name is finally chosen (hard to do when you can't find her).

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
Find Serendipity

If I had not been watching, I would not have found her here

Attachments

• conv_293219.jpg
    conv_293219.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 165

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
Find the Octopus

Monty is one of the, if not THE, best at camouflage of all the octos I have kept. He is still in a very small tank and we have trouble finding him when he does not want to be seen. I will suggest that the first "octopus" you find is a ruse and is one of my "octopus rocks", one of the few that even photographs to look something like an octo. It took Neal 5 minutes of looking in the right place in the aquarium before he could finally see Monty on the rock.

To check your eye sight, go to Monty's journal.

Attachments

• conv_296988.jpg
    conv_296988.jpg
    760.4 KB · Views: 185

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PmZkilla

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean