• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Find the 3 cuttlefish in this picture

Can you find 3 cuttlefish in this picture? One is pretty obvious, the 2nd a little harder. id be surprised if anyone found the 3rd one!

Three.jpg

Monti Cap

Ledge Just under rock - Left of Monti Cap

Above Monti of some sort (Digi Maybe?), Right of brown/green striped polyps. Head is to the left directly under the ^-shaped rock.

I found two I'm sure of, but several "I'm not sure, maybe there's one there" for the third possibilities... Are you going to give an "answer key" with arrows?

someone should make a wheres cuttle/octopus book kinda like wheres waldo...

btw i found them the third is just right of the center of the picture hanging out on the right side of the center piece of rock just under and to the left of the upside down v and just to the right of the green palythoa

Hah you guys are good. And I thought it was gonna be a stumper. The 3rd one is a couple inches above the big obvious cuttle on the green plating montipora as a few people mentioned.

I need to train them to hide better for the next round of...Find that Cuttle!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back