• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Finally set up and cycling - where to get bimac???

lawfish

GPO
Registered
Well,
The 55 gal tank is finally set up and cycling. I have 5 or 6 mollies some blue leg crabs and 2 peppermint shrimp scooting around in there. Now comes the long wait until it is ceph ready. :?

I plan on waiting the three months for the tank to mature if I can hold out that long. However, none of my LFSs seem to be willing to bring in a bimac. Has anyone had a particularly good experience ordering online. I'm not sure who to buy from eventhough several suppliers seem to offer cephs. Any previous experiences would be appreciated.

Thanks

saltwaterfish.com

I have used saltwaterfish.com several times (not for bimac) for livestock and if there was a problem they have always made it right.

mike

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately, That Pet Place is approx a four hour drive. Actually, I may have found a LFS that will order for me. If not I'll order online and keep my fingers crossed. :wink:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back