Final Octo Tattoo Drawings

sorseress;124927 said:
"There are no straight lines in nature", as the saying goes

pyrite.jpg

Sorry... but as a mineral collector... it's all about the natural straight lines! :thumbsup: for the rattler Monty! (Beat me to it.)

I really like the Japanese stylization on the waves Keith. I personally kinda like the diamonds...

"Every rule has an exception," or so they say. :biggrin2:

I'm in the process of redrawing it. Those diamonds are no good, so i'm doin everything else first while I decide what to do with em. And thats actually another reason i'm redrawing it Sharkdude, I wanna do some more stuff with the waves.

monty;124937 said:
Hey, you can take that up with the diamondback rattlesnakes, but I'm not going to pick fights with 'em.

I just downloaded a couple of pages of images of diamondback rattlers, and there wasn't a straight line among them , curved diamonds, concave arched diamonds, convex arched diamonds irregular looking blobby diamonds, but no straight line diamonds. So there! However, Greg's minerals are a different story. Lots of straight lines. So okay, there are straight lines in nature...but not on octos.

Maybe you should be aware of the fundamental reason why Diamonds are considered truly out of line, at this forum :wink:

:no_diamond::no_diamond::no_diamond:

sorseress;124973 said:
minerals are a different story. Lots of straight lines. So okay, there are straight lines in nature...but not on octos.

:cheers:

Now you have me thinking about an octo spread out in a crystal cluster! :tongue:

How about stripes? Lots of stripes on octos!

Now wait a minutes... I didn't say STRAIGHT lines! Wouldn't want him to look like a baber shop pole or anything. :wink:

I still think there could be something to the 'pode in the crystals... organic + inorganic but all-natural!

sorseress;124927 said:
It's a great design, but I am ambivalent about the diamonds. "There are no straight lines in nature", as the saying goes,

Which elicited Monty's reply, your mineral pics, rattlesnakes, :no_diamond: and wonderpuses.......

Well that's cool. I've gotten a couple messages since I put this up. Apparently i'm being commissioned to draw several octo tattoos. That's cool though, gives me more opportunities to play with some ideas.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back