• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Fiddlers in Southern California

Inception7

Blue Ring
Registered
Anyone know of a good Fiddler source that isn't across the country? I know I am on the coast so they should be available somewhere close, right?

If you live on the coast you should find a place on the beach that isn't protected by law and collect your octopus food there. When I was in La Jolla there were crabs and snails everywhere. Just find a place that isn't gross, polluted.

I do have to admit, I am too lazy to go down the beach and would rather pay:smile: I guess I will try and find a bait and tackle or something where they are cheap.

cuttlegirl;114758 said:
You can get a permit from the Department of Fish and Game to collect crabs. If you don't have a permit, you could face a hefty fine :shock:.

Do you mind pointing me in the right direction for this permit? :smile:

Thanks.

cuttlegirl;117372 said:

Perfect!

Resident Sport Fishing
$38.85
Required for a resident to take fish, mollusks, crustaceans, invertebrates, amphibians or reptile in inland or ocean waters. Additional stamps and report cards are required for certain species and areas.

Thanks! :smile:

Not bad for being able to hunt for my cuttle's food. :smile:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back