Excerpts from our book in Dec issue of TFH magazine

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
I just heard from TFH that excerpts from our upcoming book, Cephalopods: Octopuses and Cuttlefish for the Home Aquarium, will appear in the December issue of Tropical Fish Hobbyist (TFH) Magazine.. These issues come out early, so the December issue will be in the pet stores and books stores in a couple of weeks.

Not quite sure what they are reproducing, but I believe it's from the Species Notes and will cover A. aculeatus and O. bimaculoides. No doubt there will be some photos from the book as illustrations.

I'll post more details when I learn more.

Nancy

We heard from TFH today that the copies of our ceph book have arrived and are in stock, and TFH will be shipping out to the photographers this week (and we have a lot of Tonmo photographers who have chosen the free copy of the book).

Books will also go to Amazon.com quickly, and Amazon turns things around really fast. Bottom line: next week at least some of us will have our copies of "The Book", and the rest very soon thereafter. (It got so that even our editor referred to our ceph book as "The Book"!)

We are told that the photos reproduced very well and that it's a beautiful book.

I was just thinking today that it's been 18 months since we signed the contract, and six months since we delivered the manuscript to TFH.

So, look forward to hearing from you when you get your copies.

I will be posting additional information that you might find interesting on the contents, our target audience, what we consider most significant, etc. Also, I'm going to post additional photos and links, things that didn't make it into the book but you might still enjoy.

Nancy

What a long hail it has been but finally light at the end of the tunnel - once again thanks to Tony and all other TONMO people for helping us get it done!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back