Euprymna scolopes

it sounds like you have done this before? They are definitely nice! Pity they only live 5-6months...ahh well.

The pics are good but are they a little washed out? Or are the cephs not hosting the symbiotic critters whioch make them look green? (or am i wrong...lol)

very very cool!

Any updates? I'm very interested in picking up a pair when the hatchlings become available.

Pricing? What have you been feeding the adults?

Shoot me a PM!

We had unfortunate mishap that was out of my control that wiped out all the adults and the ones that have hatched so far.. So currently the euprymna project is down. There are still eggs that have not hatched. If they were not effected and those eggs hatch I will let you know. In any event I will be attempting this again in the future at some point... I am not a easily discouraged!

aww that sounds terrible but as you say dont be disheartened!!! Perhaps the eggs do hatch! GOOD LUCK!

And visit this mans site!!! lol - it has some great pictures thoguh i dont believe the content is all finished? Anyway i suspect the bobtails were getting more of his attention!

As i said good luck with the eggs and sorry to hear about the losses! Dont give up

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back