Elusive Snow Cuttlefish

Today while I was outside with my kids I captured a photo of the elusive Snow Cuttle...

Attachments

• conv_302429.jpg
    conv_302429.jpg
    373.6 KB · Views: 93
Good heavens ! Did it flash white as camouflage, or as a threat signal????

Lol, looks almost like it was taken out of the frozen seafood section at an inland shop. Except...my grandparents said Cuttlefish aren't that tasty to eat. :frown:

Excellent! When it melts, will the water sepia all over your lawn?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!, my snow cuttle inked last night, all over my yard! I awoke to white stuff everywhere. What do I do now? I don't think I can do a complete water (snow) change. I can't even see her anymore...

Armstrong said:
Except...my grandparents said Cuttlefish aren't that tasty to eat. :frown:
in my opinion your grandparents are wrong, cuttlefish is the greatest food ever
have you ever had snow cuttlefish... its pretty bland but it melts in your mouth

cuttlegirl said:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!, my snow cuttle inked last night, all over my yard! I awoke to white stuff everywhere. What do I do now? I don't think I can do a complete water (snow) change. I can't even see her anymore...

Use a soft brush to clean it away, the the cuttle will be tougher, having not just fallen, and souldbe fine....:razz:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back