Eight Arms of Inspiration - Octopus Art Project

Clem

Architeuthis
Registered
I submitted my Tremoctopus profile from the old "Unknown Phylum" thread. Here's hoping. Thanks for the heads-up on this project, D. It looks really cool.

Clem

Attachments

• conv_299851.jpg
    conv_299851.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 85

haggs

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
well today is closing time, I managed to find a few photos and send in. Hopefully between us we have been able to add a few pages to her book.

GPO87

Sepia elegans
Staff member
Just an update on the project!

Jinxi (once again) has thank us for all the excellent submissions. If you are wondering when you will get to see your submission in book form, she is predicting to have it published and on sale on Amazon by early October! fingers and tentacles crossed that everything will go smoothly with the publishing process!
Now, at least, we all have an idea of what to get the special ceph lover in our lives for Christmas! :lol:

GPO87

Sepia elegans
Staff member
I checked on the website yesterday, actually. So far it's still in the publication process. I'm going to email Jinxi towards the end of October if i don't hear anything via the email updates she sends out.

GPO87

Sepia elegans
Staff member
For those of you who are wondering: Checked in with Jinxi regarding the book. She sends her apologies for the delay. Design and layout took longer than she expected. BUT!!! The book has been sent to the printers. She hopes that it will be available for purchase in late January. Maybe it's a good time to give someone a belated Christmas gift? :smile:

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
I just saw a preorder for this on a Facebook post referring to the other offering. I am going to have to get this of course but it is priceyer than I had hoped so it may have to wait on some present money (wishing for Amazon availability as I do have some there :biggrin2:).

Latest Posts