[edit] Kat finishing thesis, so kind-of online

Welcome back Kat!

Glad you made it back in one piece, I hope your specimens survived the trip intact! It was great to see you, even if it was only briefly!

All specimens made it back intact - I had about 3 with me for most of the trip, then picked up about another 45 in Japan to take home... :roll: probably not worth thinking about the bill for shipping everything back next year. In the meantime, new specimens to play with!! And thousands and thousands of photos to log and copy collection data from... :bugout:

All preserved, so probably not that exciting to most people (of course, the TONMO community isn't 'most people' :roll:), but I can certainly post a few pics of pickled squid sprawled in lab trays if you want to see them.

Hi all,

Deep apologies for falling into a black hole lately. I'm looking at submitting my thesis in about 3 weeks (just before all the colossal stuff happens) so I'm likely to keep fairly quiet until early May, but I do have some articles and pics I'd like to post as soon as I get the chance.

:bonk:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back