Eating Squid

I can hardly wait 'till they have to dissect cats...just think of the potential for exotic stir fry dishes!
Like, cat with sesame and hot sauce...or cat kabobs...the possibilites are endless!
Science is wonderful....
Greg

Hmmmmmmmm! I don't think any of our students would be willing to eat squid after the dissection class, we can just about get them to eat lunch!!!

Wellllll actually on second thoughts the older ones (high school) won't they're way too cool or something, but the younger primary (elementary?) school kids probably would. I have had some play marbles with eye lenses!!!!!

J

Okay, okay.

Anyone like to pop round for dinner? I can serve up octopi on toast if you like.

Here's a repulsive edible entity The Moog bought me on a trip to the Canary Islands a few years ago. Can't think why I didn't get round to eating it.

(Moog, bet you had forgotten this!)

i am definitely not a fan of risottos and id probably skip the salad (or tinker with it)..... however, the cuttle doesnt sound too bad.... ive noticed on a couple of occasions that jamie oliver seems to be a fan of grilled squid....

:cthulhu: :heart: :beer:

Hey Phil... Sainsburys sells cuttlefish seafood mix in jars sometimes... thats the only time i tried it

Anyone fancy a Squid Ink Pizza?

Scroll to the bottom of the page and have a look at the last entry.

Of course, no intro to Japanese pizza would be complete without mention of the Squid Ink Pizza. In these pizzas (and pastas) the tomato sauce is replaced with a black-as-sin squid ink sauce. To be honest, squid ink sauce doesn't taste all that bad but tomato sauce is ten times better. Plus squid ink looks terrible & stains your mouth black, so I have never found a reason to eat more than a spoonful of the stuff.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back