Eating an octo

neptune said:
Well Kiboko, I have a herd of BSE infected cattle that are really cheap right now if anyone is interested.

I'll give you 39cents a pound for standing rib roast, mad cow or not... if it is bse+, i guess ill pass on the oxtail.....

o.V - i find that extremely hard to believe... where do you live?

Melissa said:
I've only had the hundred year eggs in soup, and didn't even notice them.

IMHO, hundred-year eggs are an acquired taste. I used to like 'em, but lately I've been turned off to them. They have practically no texture, but the taste is rather gamey or liver-like.... sorta rancid. (Well, that's what they are, ain't they?) Then again, my husband cannot fathom what I love about broccoli rabe -- "How can you eat that awful bitter stuff?" But I can't get enough of it. Go figure.

A little off-topic (and a little off in general),
Tani

TaningiaDanae said:
Then again, my husband cannot fathom what I love about broccoli rabe -- "How can you eat that awful bitter stuff?" But I can't get enough of it. Go figure.

A little off-topic (and a little off in general),
Tani

Next we'll be discussing brussel sprouts, marmite/vegemite and krill patties again :twisted:

J

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back