• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

dwarf in 10 gallon

dreadhead;112051 said:
Not bad if you wanted to do African Cichlids.Not to mention you can always use that stuff.Would also depend on shipping and handling.

craigslist is a local sight for cities all over the US so there is almost never shipping and handling fees.....Just an FYI:wink:

Clyde- If it's an octopus that you want to put in the tank, then yeah, I would search for something that has a little more bang for the buck which will turn up eventually on craigslist

L8 2 RISE;112055 said:
craigslist is a local sight for cities all over the US so there is almost never shipping and handling fees.....Just an FYI:wink:

Clyde- If it's an octopus that you want to put in the tank, then yeah, I would search for something that has a little more bang for the buck which will turn up eventually on craigslist

no shipping and handling???really:sagrin:

clyde:);112064 said:
no shipping and handling???really:sagrin:

When you go onto craigslist, there should be a list of cities, what you do is click on the city nearest you so that all the items you see are posted by people in your area. Then, you email the person and tell them you want what they are selling, they tell you their address (the general area in which they live should be at the bottom of the ad), and you go pick up. No Shipping!!!!

Really??? in my area, there's almost always at least 100 aquariums for sale on any given day. When your at your areas home page, look at the center of the page on the left. there is a search menu there, type in "aquarium" or "fish tank" there and you will usually get more results. Most of the time people wont ship anyways, at least in my experience.

L8 2 RISE;112068 said:
Really??? in my area, there's almost always at least 100 aquariums for sale on any given day. When your at your areas home page, look at the center of the page on the left. there is a search menu there, type in "aquarium" or "fish tank" there and you will usually get more results. Most of the time people wont ship anyways, at least in my experience.

i did type both of those things and only a couple "ok" tanks non saltwater though..

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back