• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Dwarf Cuttle help...

Magnetar,
Thanks for the input. Another member found them on Ebay shipped for about the same price and I ordered 40 of them when she had a 30+10 sale. She (assuming female from the name but not sure as Leslie could be either) raises them herself, ships and packs with great care is was helpful with suggestions. I will need to lower my SG some, add a little more live rock to the tank and buy some Spirulina when I am out this week I was aware of the low off-spring count when I bought them as food for my seahorses but I made no attempt to raise them at that time. However, they are very hardy and are know to produce offspring that survive in aquariums vs the more prolific SW shrimp whose offspring never seem to survive. My hope is to keep a culture and not use them as the only food. I don't have an octo that will be producing hatchlings right now even though I have two females so it may be as long a year before I have the opportunity again.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back