Durzo - A. aculeatus

I always take this as a good sign of health :biggrin2:, the stronger the better. We see this "dragon like" hording a lot but more typically with larger species. No clue as to what it means.

Not much to report, he's been fairly shy lately. I've only caught him out of the rock completely a couple times in the past week or so, and never with the lights on.
He is still eating, but he doesn't attack fiddlers on sight. He just kind of stares at them until I leave then I see a shell the next morning. He still seems very interested in the stick whenever I use it. :lol:

He's been fairly shy lately, not many sightings with the light on, so the best I can offer is some blurry flashy pictures. :concern:

Not the greatest pics ever, but I needed to post something.

octo71018.jpg

octo71020.jpg

octo71021.jpg

My favorite pose for these guys is when they stick up their horns and peak up over the rocks but my second favorite is the look in your blue photos in your prior post where they emulate algae and have the tree branching papillae.

I have only seen that twice, and it was the same night. He was doing it, and I ran to get my camera. By the time I got back he was already done. Then when I walked by later he was doing and those are the pictures I got.

Excellent point! I had not thought about that thought :roll: for awhile even though mine did just that last week (sadly it had to do with losing arms).

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back