• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

Did you get a ceph-related gift for the holidays?

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Registered
depends..... i got the magnificent ~20#, two volume Complete Far Side.... volume one has a good number of ceph cartoons.... (and yes im slowly making a list) i must take my time.... on the 26th i sat down and read both volumes.... probably not healthy but very enjoyable....

oh, and my friend gave me another plush octo when she got back from hawaii....

:biggrin2:

DocFrye

O. vulgaris
Registered
I truly lucked out. I have a great relationship with the local pet store, and I am their resident vet. I usually stop in 2-3 times a week to see if any of their animals need any care.

Anyway... they all knew I have been planning on getting an octopus for a while and have been doing my research. They bought me a tank, cabinet, and canopy, and convinced their Hagen rep to donate most of the other supplies needed.

I had already purchased a 125 gallon wet/dry with a refugium and a Prism Pro Skimmer, so I should have my octo tank set up and running within 2 weeks. (With the addition of a Fluval 404 canister filter --- can't really have too much filtration, right?)

I couldn't be more pleased or touched.

Sincerely thankful,
David

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Congrats!! You got hooked up. Glad you're here to share your experiences as you go forward with this... Good luck!

WhiteKiboko

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Using some extra cash i had after the holidays, i just bought the bundle of cephs a world guide and ceph behavior...

does it count if its from yourself?

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
For some odd reason, I managed to receive a plethora of kitchen gadgets...it looks like Emeril's here now !
I did get Shanlyn a ring with a winged octopus, but she is wearing it, and already at work...you have to love ebay...where else would you find such a thing???
greg

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IzzyPop

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak