[Octopus]: DaVinci - O. hummelincki

Dont know why that funny little guy showed up on above post! LOL Am definitely excited to go and meet everyone and hang out with "D"!!!

I am fully looking forward to TONMOcon V as well. This year we are extending the more or less official time and there are half a dozen members I have not yet met that I am excited about having face time (and semi-sleep time) with :wink:. Someone may need to pour me on the plane home since Neal won't be coming with me this year :sad: :sagrin:

Oh "D".... we are going to have fun!!! I can tell!!:sagrin:

So, quick update. DaVinci is still doing great! He is out all the time and the kids never tire of him!! We added prawns to his diet and he loves them. Will post some pics after kids graduate next week! Hope everyone is doing great!! :smile:

Hi All, Not sure what happened to post's since March 14th, but DaVinci is still doing great! I actually have a picture that my daughter took last night and I'm going to try and post it! Here goes!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back