David from Alaska

Don't keep an octopus. Have been studying intelligent creatures (orca, wolves, elephants) and now octopus. Realizing all these creatures abilities and intelligence is quite humbling. I am a cartoonist (hoping to go syndicated soon) with polar bears and humans as my characters. Can be seen at cabinfeverart.net if you are curious. I look forward to following this site. Thank you

Hi David, thanks for joining. :welcome: Do search our forums for past discussions on this -- we're all in awe of, and humbled by, the intelligence of cephalopods. The ceph-keeping trade exists, we are here to help the cephs. I respect your position; I don't keep an octopus myself -- but this community is supportive of ceph-keepers, as well as those who choose not to keep them. We're not out to evangelize our positions in any direction; this is an information-sharing and observational site. Along those lines, welcome, and I look forward to your contributions here!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back