L8 2 RISE;114295 said:I have a lot of mixed questions here, so I'm hoping you almighty, experienced aquariests can help!
1)Do you think the hermits are doing it for the margaritas' shell?
They don't bother the mcuch larger turbos at all, just the smaller margaritas. I now have two dead, and one live margarita, the bristle worms are having a field day on the dead ones, and the hermits are in a net breader.
2) Should I leave the snails in the tank?
3) What should I do with the hermits?
4) If I got some shells, would they stop eating my snails?
5) Im going to my LFS tomorrow, should I buy 2 more hermits to replace the margaritas, and stick with turbos as the only snails?
That brings me to my second point, Im going to my LFS tomorrow to get my first fish/shrimp here's the list of the fish they have http://blueribbonkoi.com/stocklists/brkstocklist.pdf
6) What should I get?
I have a 12 gallon fish tank with pH-8 Ammonia-0 Nitrite-0 Nitrate-30 Salinity-1.025, and it has been cycleing for ~5 weeks. I was hoping to get a shrimp and a small fish (lawnmover blenny or a goby, and a golden coral banded or pistol shrimp)
7) Would this be alright for now, and what should I feed them?